Community Group Discussion Questions | Week of November 11, 2018
Please see this week’s discussion questions below.
Colossians 2:15 | “Ten Truths About A Liar”
1) Satan can manipulate matter, weather systems, and bacterial life.
2) Satan is not omniscient, omnipresent, nor omnipotent; Christ is.
3) Satan can influence and sway legal proceedings and governmental structures.
4) Satan exercises his otherworldly dominion by way of a hierarchical, geographical, and militaristic strategy.
5) Satan aggressively seeks to trap you.
6) Satan is more skillful in deception than any other created being.
7) Satan is the Lord’s lackey for your holiness.
8) Satan is able to kill you, but he is not able to “kill kill” you.
9) Satan will, in the end, be thrown into hell.
10) Satan can be resisted.
1) Memorize Scripture.
2) Joyfully “dance.”
What does Colossians 2:15 teach us about the “relationship” between Jesus and Satan?
We have three great enemies: the world, the flesh, and the devil. Why is it we have the “least equipment” and “know how” for how to fight the devil?
Which of these truths about Satan gives you the most fear? Which gives you the most hope?
What are some reasons it is important for us to remember that Satan is not omnipresent like God?
How is Satan used by God to make us more holy? Do you feel that this has ever happened in your own life?
James 4:7 says to “resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” Discuss what “resisting the devil” practically looks like.
How might “memorizing” and “dancing” help us in our battle against Satan? What are some practical ways you can work on doing both of these things daily?